Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Reading Notes: Twenty-Two Goblins Part A

I really enjoyed reading the first part of Twenty-Two Goblins because I enjoy reading riddles. I felt like the stories were very similar so I think I could use anyone of them and change it. I think I would make it more modern. I could do this by changing the characters of the Goblin and the King to like a scam artist and a gambler. I could also take the story of The Three Lovers and make it more modern to something similar to the Bachelorette show. I think that would be very interesting.                  
                                                                         
The Goblin hanging from the tree
source:Wikipedia

Bibliography: Twenty- Two Goblins translated from Sanskrit Vetalapancavimsati by Arthur Ryder; Mythology and Folklore Untextbook

No comments:

Post a Comment