Monday, November 28, 2016

Portfolio Index

The Three Lovers: A modern-day love story of a girl who must choose between three stand-up guys, the toll the decision takes on her, and the way she is able to come to a decision.

The Fish-Peri: A tale of a fairy whose longing for a less lonely life leads her on a journey to finding true love and the obstacles she and her love must face to ensure their happily ever after.

The Stonecutter's Wife: A story of a woman who becomes dissatisfied with her life and wishes for more. However, in searching for happiness in material objects, she finds that she has lost touch with the source of her true happiness and longs for it to be restored. Will she get her wish?

The Fairy Bride: A tale of a young Indian Princess who has always wanted to live a magical life. However, her mother had other plans. With an impending arranged marriage, will Neen-i-zu give up on her dream? Or will she get her happily ever after?

Briar Rose: A bedtime story about a sleeping girl, her kingdom, and the brave boy who was able to wake her up. He broke the spell and the two fell in love. This story couldn't possibly get any better, or could it?

~~~I had a blast recreating these stories and putting them into a portfolio. I was thrilled to be able to keep the theme of love throughout each of my stories and am so happy with how they turned out. I love each of these stories, but my favorite of this bunch is probably Briar Rose. It's just so endearing and I loved that I was able to end my portfolio with a bedtime story. I thought it was the perfect way to wrap it up. I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoyed writing them!~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment