Tuesday, August 23, 2016

My Favorite Place: Home

My favorite place is located in Yukon, Oklahoma. It is home. I know that it's kind of a cop out, but it really is my favorite place. It's where I get to spend time with my three year old and newborn. It's where I get to watch my husband try to make new things for dinner. It's where I get to relax and enjoy the time I get to spend with the three of them and where we get to make our memories. It is a little cliché, but it's the truth. My favorite place is home.

                                                                                   
The Yukon Flour Mill: A well known landmark of Yukon
Source: Wikipedia

3 comments:

  1. What a great picture you found, Cassie: I like how it says Yukon right there in the photo! And the theme of home and being home is something you will find in stories all over the world, so keep an out for it: I bet you will find lots of stories in class that are also about how "east or west, home is best" (as the old saying goes). :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again Cassie! I totally relate to your post because my favorite place is also my hometown, which is Edmond, Oklahoma. However, my dad grew up in Yukon, so I grew up going to visit my grandparents in Yukon. The flower mill is a great picture to use. It is such a landmark and I've driven by it since I was little. I hope you are enjoying your weekend at home in Yukon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I can really tell you passionate about your family just from reading your other posts. When reading this post I felt like I was reading it out of a novel. I kinda got chocked up a bit. I know the feeling of home being your favorite place. I haven't been home to Virginia since July. And I miss it dearly. Great Post!

    ReplyDelete